Please note: Tuition and residence payments cannot be made in person. As well, The University of Western Ontario does not accept cash, Internet e-mail money transfers or credit cards for payment of tuition or residence fees. Any company or organization that offers the opportunity to pay fees by credit card is not associated with Western. If you choose to use such a service, you should be aware that:
- You will remain responsible for all fees should for any reason the fees payment not be processed;
- You will be paying a fee to the company over and above Western’s fees;
- You will be required to provide personal information, including your student number, to the company.
Western does not encourage the use of third party payment services.
Fee payment deadlines are available on the statement of account. Payments must be received in our office by the due date on your online statement of account or a late payment penalty will be assessed.
See the Online Statement of Account for late payment charge details and details on your account.
New Payment Option: GlobalPay for Students (Preferred Method) pdf
This is a bank-to-bank transfer of international payments to Western University through the online platform for students offered by Western Union Business Solutions.
Follow these steps to send your payment:
1. Click on this link to log a quote valid for 3 days:
2. Print the payment confirmation form provided in the last page as instructions for your bank.
3. Use the payment confirmation form to make a payment with your bank.
If you experience a problem with your payment, please contact:
Student Inquiries Team