Student Central is our one-stop shop and offers a wide variety of services for current students, future students, alumni, staff, and faculty. Services are offered in person, by telephone, by e-mail, or online.
Student Central services include:
- Providing information on undergraduate admissions and recruitment, student records, course registration, OSAP, forms of financial assistance, scholarships, tuition and other fees, exams, and graduation;
- Processing tuition fee payments;
- Distributing government loans and other forms of financial aid;
- Assisting with course registration;
- Producing transcripts and official Western letters;
- Completing various third-party forms;
- Producing Western ONEcards (photo ID cards).
Helpline Hours (519-661-2100)
For the month of June: 10am - 2pm
In Person Hours
The Office of the Registrar, including Student Central, is operating virtually to serve you. You can reach us through our Virtual Helpline, we want to answer your questions! We will respond to inquiries within 5 business days.
Office of the Registrar – Student Central
Rm 1120 Western Student Services Building
1151 Richmond St, London, ON Canada N6A 3K7