Student Central is our one-stop shop and offers a wide variety of services for current students, future students, alumni, staff, and faculty. Services are offered in-person, by chat, or by e-mail.
Student Central services include:
- Providing information on undergraduate admissions and recruitment, student records, course registration, OSAP, forms of financial assistance, scholarships, tuition and other fees, exams, and graduation;
- Processing tuition fee payments;
- Distributing government loans and other forms of financial aid;
- Assisting with course registration;
- Producing transcripts and official Western letters;
- Completing various third-party forms;
- Producing Western ONEcards (photo ID cards).
Service Interruption: Closed May 21 & 24
Monday - Friday: 9am to 4pm
Student Central is closed with no staff physically on campus
You can reach us through our Virtual Helpline, we want to answer your questions! We will respond to inquiries within 5 business days. ** Course registration inquiries should be directed to chat not this form.
Office of the Registrar – Student Central
Rm 1120 Western Student Services Building
1151 Richmond St, London, ON Canada N6A 3K7