Out of Province Loans

Follow the links below to find out the information for your province:

Tuition Deferral

To defer your tuition until government funding has been received, you must submit a copy of your Notice of Assessment of funding breakdown from your Province to our office by the tuition due date.  You must ensure your first/second or Summer installment of funding covers your first/second or Summer installment of tuition.  If not, the difference must be paid by the tuition due date to avoid a late payment charge.  Please include your student ID and a note requesting the tuition deferral.  Scan and send your Notice of Assessment using your UWO email account to finaid@uwo.ca or fax to 519-850-2394

Maintaining Interest-Free Status