Tracking Your Official Western Letter Order

A real-time record of all Official Western Letter requests that you have submitted to the Office of the Registrar since December 1, 2007 is available via your Student Center under Academics > Documentation > Official Western Letters.  Requests that required special processing (e.g. RNAO or QECO letters) may not be displayed in this record.