Fall/Winter 2019 Tuition and OSAP
If you are an Undergraduate student and have registered for Fall/Winter 2019 courses, you can view your Detailed Statement of Account via Student Center after July 2, 2019.
The Fees due date is August 1, 2019 for first year students and August 15, 2019 for upper year students.
Students can pay Fees all at once by the deadlines above, or 1st installment by the deadline and remaining balance by December 2, 2019. Check your Detailed Statement of Account for due dates and installment amounts.
When students add their first course, the Fees due date is set. If additional courses are added after the due date listed on the Detailed Statement of Account, the payment of these added course(s) is due no later than 5 business days from the date of adding the course(s) in order to avoid the late payment penalty.
Non-payment of fees does not cancel registration in courses. Students who do not withdraw from their courses properly will be responsible for payment of the course(s). Withdrawing from courses after the withdrawal deadline will cause students to be assessed cancellation and additional fees based on the date of withdrawal. Students are responsible for paying this balance upon withdrawal.
For more information:
Below is a list of optional fees and services with their deadline dates.
- August 15 – Orientation Week Fee Opt Out (through http://student.uwo.ca )
- September 13 – Ancillary Fee Opt Out (through http://student.uwo.ca)
- September 25 – Health and Dental Opt Out (through http://studentbenefits.ca )
- September 30 – Faculty donation Opt Out (through individual faculty deans offices)
In order to have the portion of tuition/residence covered by OSAP deferred until your funding arrives, you must have a complete and processed application with no outstanding documents by the Fees deadline. Please check your OSAP account to verify the status of your application. The funding summary will outline the dates and details of the funding to be issued. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the first installment of OSAP is enough to cover the first installment of Fees. If not, the outstanding amount must be paid on or before the Fees due date to avoid a late payment charge.
To ensure the portion of tuition/residence covered by OSAP is deferred, the following steps must be met:
- Apply for OSAP by June 30, 2019
- Upload all required supporting documentation
- Your Master Student Financial Aid Agreement (MSFAA) has been completed. The National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) will send you an email when it’s time for you to register for your online account and complete your MSFAA online.
- See ‘What do I owe in addition to OSAP?’ link under Detailed Statement of Account in Student Center by due date OR check your OSAP account to ensure your 1st installment of OSAP is enough to cover your 1st installment of fees. If it is not, you are responsible for paying the difference by the due date.
If a student’s OSAP application has not been completed before the Fees due date, students are responsible for paying fees by the due date on their Detailed Statement of Account. A deferment will NOT be granted automatically because you have applied for OSAP.
** Out of Province students must submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment from their home province to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: OOP deferral before the due date to be deferred.