Fall/Winter 2020 Tuition and OSAP
If you are an Undergraduate student and have registered for Fall/Winter 2020 courses, you can view your Detailed Statement of Account via Student Center starting in mid July 2020.
For first year students, the Fees due date is August 4, 2020. For upper year students, the due date is August 17, 2020.
Students have the option to pay all of their Fees by the due dates above, or can choose to pay the 1st installment by the above deadlines and the remaining balance by December 1, 2020. Check your Detailed Statement of Account to confirm due dates and installment amounts.
For part time students, your Fees due date will be listed on your Detailed Statement of Account when you add your first course. Should additional courses be added after that due date, the payment of this added course(s) is due within 5 business days in order to avoid the late payment penalty.
Non-payment of fees does not cancel registration in courses. Students who do not withdraw from their courses properly will be responsible for payment of the course(s). Withdrawing from courses after the withdrawal deadline will cause students to be assessed cancellation and additional fees based on the date of withdrawal. Students are responsible for paying this balance upon withdrawal.
For more information:
Below is a list of optional fees and services with their deadline dates.
- September 23 – Health and Dental Opt Out (through http://studentbenefits.ca)
- September 30 – Faculty donation Opt Out (through individual faculty deans offices)
In order to have the portion of tuition/residence covered by OSAP deferred until your funding arrives, you must have a complete and processed application with no outstanding documents by the Fees deadline. Please check your OSAP account to verify the status of your application. The funding summary will outline the dates and details of the funding to be issued. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the first installment of OSAP is enough to cover the first installment of Fees. If not, the outstanding amount must be paid on or before the Fees due date to avoid a late payment charge.
To ensure the portion of tuition/residence covered by OSAP is deferred, the following steps must be met:
- Apply for OSAP by June 30, 2020
- Upload all required supporting documentation
- Your Master Student Financial Aid Agreement (MSFAA) has been completed. The National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) will send you an email when it’s time for you to register for your online account and complete your MSFAA online.
- See ‘What do I owe in addition to OSAP?’ link under Detailed Statement of Account in Student Center by due date OR check your OSAP account to ensure your 1st installment of OSAP is enough to cover your 1st installment of fees. If it is not, you are responsible for paying the difference by the due date.
If a student’s OSAP application has not been completed before the Fees due date, students are responsible for paying fees by the due date on their Detailed Statement of Account. A deferment will NOT be granted automatically because you have applied for OSAP.
** Out of Province students must submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment from their home province to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: OOP deferral before the due date to be deferred.