Second Installment of Tuition
Second installment of tuition for Main Campus Undergraduate students is due on December 1st , 2020.
To view your outstanding tuition balance log into your Student Center and click on Detailed Statement of Account in the Finances section. The Detailed Statement of Account will also show you information on tuition due dates, charges, payments, and scholarships and bursaries credited to your account.
- Internet banking through major Canadian banks. Add University of Western Ontario – Tuition to your list of bank payees. Your student number is your account number for web payments.
- By cheque or money order payable to the University of Western Ontario. Please include your name and student number on all cheques and money orders. Payments can be mailed to:
- Payment must be received in our office by the due date or a late payment penalty will be assessed. Please see 'Online Statement of Account' for late payment penalties.
How do I know if my tuition & residence fees are deferred until my OSAP arrives?
- Log in to Student Center
- Navigate to the Finances section and click Detailed Statement of Account
- Select 2020 Fall/Winter term
- Click the link “What do I owe in addition to OSAP?” will appear on the top right hand side
- If the Amount Due is greater than $0 you must pay that amount by the December 1st deadline
- Note: if your 2nd installment for OSAP is greater than the amount you see OSAP sending to Western, the difference will be sent to you via direct deposit with the account you setup on your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA)
- If you are an Out of Province student, you need to send a copy of your Notice of Assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 1st to ensure your fees are deferred. If your second installment of funding is not enough to cover your outstanding fees you must pay the difference by the due date.
- You should use the subject “OOP deferral request”
- Email from your Western email (@uwo.ca)
- Ensure you include your student number on all correspondence.
If I am in a credit balance, how will I get my refund?
Students with a credit balance on their account will automatically receive refunds mid-December. Students should add their Direct Deposit information by December 1st. If you have not put banking information on your Student Center, we will hold your refund for future terms.
How do I set up Direct Deposit?
Affiliate students cannot enroll in Direct Deposit and will receive payments from their college. This is for Undergraduate Main Campus tuition accounts only.
- Log in to Student Center and navigate to the Finances section at the bottom of the page
- Click “Enroll in Direct Deposit” under Direct Deposit
- Select “Add Bank Account”
- Fill in all the fields
- Note: Click “View Sample Cheque” to see what bank information is required to enter in these fields
- Note: Bank account numbers cannot contain any dashes, only numbers are accepted in the bank account field.
- If your bank and branch combination is not on Western’s verification list, email email@example.com with a screenshot of your cheque
How do I get the bus pass?
If you are in online only classes but live in London and want the bus pass, you MUST update your HOME address on Student Center to your London address by January 15, 2021. You will be reassessed the bus pass fee for the remained of the year. For more information visit Western USC bus pass.