2nd Installment of Tuition
Second installment of tuition for Main Campus Undergraduate students is due on December 2rd, 2019.
How do I know if my tuition & residence fees are deferred until my OSAP arrives?
- Log in to Student Center
- Click Detailed Statement of Account
- Select 2019 Fall/Winter term
- Click the link “What do I owe in addition to OSAP?” will appear on the top right hand side
- If the Amount Due is equal to $0 your fees are deferred until your OSAP arrives in January. If the Amount Due is greater than $0 you must pay that amount by the December 2nd deadline
- Note: if your 2nd installment of OSAP exceeds the fees owing, the difference will be deposited to your bank account 7-10 days business days after the release date showing on OSAP
- If you are an Out of Province student, you need to send a copy of your Notice of Assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 2nd to ensure your fees are deferred. If your second installment of funding is not enough to cover your outstanding fees you must pay the difference by the due date.
- Note: You should use the subject “OOP deferral request”
- Please ensure you include your student number on all correspondence.
If I am in a credit balance, how will I get my refund?
Students with a credit balance on their account will automatically receive refunds mid-December. Students should add their Direct Deposit information by December 5th. If you have not put banking information on your Student Center, you will receive a refund cheque mailed directly to the Home address that appears on Student Center as of December 6th. Ensure that this address is updated.
How do I set up Direct Deposit?
Affiliate students cannot enroll in Direct Deposit and will receive payments from their college. This is for Undergraduate Main Campus tuition accounts only.
- Log in to Student Center and navigate to the Finances section at the bottom of the page
- Click “Enroll in Direct Deposit” under Direct Deposit
- Select “Add Bank Account”
- Fill in all the fields
- Note: Click “View Sample Cheque” to see what bank information is required to enter in these fields
- Note: Bank account numbers cannot contain any dashes, only numbers are accepted in the bank account field.
- If your bank and branch combination is not on Western’s verification list, email email@example.com with a screenshot of your cheque