Course Withdrawal

If you withdraw or reduce your course load you must notify Student Financial Aid immediately.   Please refer to the Western University Return to Title IV Funds Policy.   You are also required to complete an exit counseling session.  Online exit counseling can be found on the website.

You must ensure that your account balance is cleared after the course, tuition and loan adjustments have been made.   Please contact the Financial Aid office once you know you will withdraw from your studies.  You must also provide us with up to date contact information.  Tuition accounts and contact information can be accessed online through Student Center.