Final Exam Period Pointers
How and where do I check the exam schedule?
- The April Final Exam Schedule is now posted. Changes have been made since the Preliminary Schedule.
What do I do if I have time conflicts?
- If you have two FINAL exams scheduled in the same time slot (ie. two exams scheduled at 2:00pm on the same day), you will have received an e-mail to your Western (@uwo.ca) account, which will provide details on how to proceed and appropriate people to contact.
- If you have multiple exams within a short timeframe, please see the information available relating to a multiple exam situation.
What can I do on the day of an exam if I have an emergency?
- Where possible, students should inform their instructor prior to the date of the exam.
- Contact your Home Faculty Academic Counselling unit immediately and be prepared to provide supporting documentation. If your emergency occurs on a weekend, contact your Home Faculty Academic Counselling unit on the subsequent Monday morning.
- If you have a medical concern and are visiting an off-campus physician, please ensure you bring a copy of the Student Medical Certificate. This is the documentation the Home Faculty Academic Counselling units will expect to see to determine if a make-up exam is warranted.
- If you decide to write your exam, you should be prepared to accept the mark you earn. Rewriting exams or having the value reweighted on a retroactive basis is not normal practice.
Where can I study?
The following study rooms will be available April 9 - 30, 2017 from 7:00am to 11:00pm. As an exception, these rooms WILL NOT be available on April 14 or April 16.
- B&GS 0165 & 1056
- KB K103 & K203
- MC 17
- NCB 285
- P&AB 36
- SEB 1056
- WL 257 & 259
Is the Library offering extended hours?
Yes, the Westerm Libraries are offering extended hours beginning April 3, 2017. For more information visit: https://www.lib.uwo.ca/news/2017/extended_library_hours_begin_april_3.html